About Me

My photo
Cork, Ireland
An Irish based alternative music blog. Music news, gigs, live reviews, album reviews... You'll find them here. If you want anything featured or removed, please shout. I hope you'll discover something new to love on this little experiment of mine. Currently editing the Music Section of the UCC Express and contributing to Motley magazine on campus, as well as writing for PopCultureMonster and 4FortyFour. Always looking for new projects so please get in touch if interested. Thanks for reading.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Little Help Required Please!


Just a little request for anyone who wants to help me out...


I have recently been listed on the bloggapedia blog directory. The main benefit for me of this is that it will help increase my readership (which has been the main issue of this little experiment!) but for this I'm gonna need a high rating so if you have the time and you wanna help me out, here's what ya can do:


Take a trip over to http://www.bloggapedia.com/,

On the home page you can search blogs so just type "bull black nova" into the search engine (remember to change the sorting yoke from posts to blogs too!) and that should bring you onto a page with a link to my blog and the option to rate, report and comment on the blog.


Any help would be greatly appreciated and I'll return any favours that are sent my way too!
And c'mon, how can ya say no to those eyes?


Thanks,

Kevin.

No comments:

Post a Comment