About Me

My photo
Cork, Ireland
An Irish based alternative music blog. Music news, gigs, live reviews, album reviews... You'll find them here. If you want anything featured or removed, please shout. I hope you'll discover something new to love on this little experiment of mine. Currently editing the Music Section of the UCC Express and contributing to Motley magazine on campus, as well as writing for PopCultureMonster and 4FortyFour. Always looking for new projects so please get in touch if interested. Thanks for reading.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

The National Tour

I've been foiled by pitchfork and their misleading headlines yet again... Well I suppose this was more my fault as the article did exactly as the headline promised, just wasn't what I had wanted!

The National are extending their tour in the wake of the release of album number 5. Unfortunately it is just more American dates that have been added. Outside the US, it is still just one in the UK, one in Germany and the support slot at the Pavement gig in Paris (how good a show would that be?)

I'm still hoping for an Irish date. Surely there'd be enough interest here? Come on lads!

With any luck something might be announced...

Until then check out this gorgeous acoustic version of "Slow Show"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwZvzV1-oBI&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment