About Me

My photo
Cork, Ireland
An Irish based alternative music blog. Music news, gigs, live reviews, album reviews... You'll find them here. If you want anything featured or removed, please shout. I hope you'll discover something new to love on this little experiment of mine. Currently editing the Music Section of the UCC Express and contributing to Motley magazine on campus, as well as writing for PopCultureMonster and 4FortyFour. Always looking for new projects so please get in touch if interested. Thanks for reading.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Stream: Broken Social Scene & The Hold Steady

Get yourself over to http://www.npr.org/music/?refresh=true right now and feast on the magnificence of new albums from both Broken Social Scene and the Hold Steady.

I have already listened to Forgiveness Rock Record from the former a number of times and am well impressed and I'll be spinning Heaven is Whenever later on so I'll let you know what I think.

All we've left to wait for now are the National, Band of Horses and the Black Keys so any day now I hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment