About Me

My photo
Cork, Ireland
An Irish based alternative music blog. Music news, gigs, live reviews, album reviews... You'll find them here. If you want anything featured or removed, please shout. I hope you'll discover something new to love on this little experiment of mine. Currently editing the Music Section of the UCC Express and contributing to Motley magazine on campus, as well as writing for PopCultureMonster and 4FortyFour. Always looking for new projects so please get in touch if interested. Thanks for reading.

Monday, May 17, 2010

My Lack of Posts Recently

Well I don't know if anyone even noticed but the last 2 weeks or so have seen me updating here less and less. The reason for this is that my exams are on at the moment and I just find myself with a lot less free time at the moment!

With the ease and speed of twitter [and the fact that I can work it from my phone!], I have found myself tweeting rather than blogging lately.

Once I get past Wednesday of this week I should be okay for a bit longer and the post count should increase again.

Anyway, like I said, chances are no one noticed - but I felt I should explain anyway!

Thanks,
Kev.

No comments:

Post a Comment