About Me

My photo
Cork, Ireland
An Irish based alternative music blog. Music news, gigs, live reviews, album reviews... You'll find them here. If you want anything featured or removed, please shout. I hope you'll discover something new to love on this little experiment of mine. Currently editing the Music Section of the UCC Express and contributing to Motley magazine on campus, as well as writing for PopCultureMonster and 4FortyFour. Always looking for new projects so please get in touch if interested. Thanks for reading.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Upcoming Posts...

Just a quick apology to get out of the way here - busy few days so unfortunately the blogging has taken a back seat!

Over the next few days I want to get my review of the new album by the Tallest Man on Earth, The Wild Hunt as well as talking a bit about the new one by the National. As well as that, might have a few things to say about new ones by Broken Social Scene, Band of Horses, LCD Soundsystem and the Black Keys - all of which are due to land in May.

As well as that, I'll continue with my gig forecasts, classic album review (gonna have to think of a better name for that one too... Suggestions are welcome!) and my single of the week (I think I'll make it a regular feature really!)

Check back during the week if any of the above whet your appetite!

And if not, just spend the next few days on the New York Times website streaming the stunning High Violet. The stream stops on the 27th so make the most. Release date is the 7th of May in Ireland, the 10th in the UK and the 11th in the US!

No comments:

Post a Comment