About Me

My photo
Cork, Ireland
An Irish based alternative music blog. Music news, gigs, live reviews, album reviews... You'll find them here. If you want anything featured or removed, please shout. I hope you'll discover something new to love on this little experiment of mine. Currently editing the Music Section of the UCC Express and contributing to Motley magazine on campus, as well as writing for PopCultureMonster and 4FortyFour. Always looking for new projects so please get in touch if interested. Thanks for reading.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Previous Posts...

On my last blog (you can check it out here: bullblacknova.wordpress.com) I made just eight posts and decided to up sticks and move over here. I talked about all the exciting new releases I'm looking forward to this year (2010 is looking like a vintage year in the making with releases from Vampire Weekend, Yeasayer, Midlake, Spoon, Broken Bells, Beach House, Hot Chip, Gorillaz and many more already confirmed for the next few months; while the likes of the Strokes, the National, Radiohead, Interpol and Arcade Fire have hinted heavily at releases later in the year!), as well as a look ahead at all the must-see gigs in Ireland between now and June (e.g. The Low Anthem, Midlake, Yeasayer, The Antlers, Fionn Regan, etc.). I was going to attempt to repost them all here but I dont see much point!


Check them out at http://bullblacknova.wordpress.com if you're interested!


I'm hoping to be up and running here by tomorrow, and, all going to plan, will be updating as regularly as possible. I'll aim for daily updates but no promises!


Thanks for sticking with me anyway, should be back with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment