About Me

My photo
Cork, Ireland
An Irish based alternative music blog. Music news, gigs, live reviews, album reviews... You'll find them here. If you want anything featured or removed, please shout. I hope you'll discover something new to love on this little experiment of mine. Currently editing the Music Section of the UCC Express and contributing to Motley magazine on campus, as well as writing for PopCultureMonster and 4FortyFour. Always looking for new projects so please get in touch if interested. Thanks for reading.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

My First Post.

Hello world!
My name is Kevin O'Neill and I'm a 19 year old Irish student.
I'm making the big move from wordpress.com to blogger.com as I'm hoping it may improve my readership. I only began my wordpress account a few days ago but it occured to me that my blog will have a very Irish angle and I'm not sure I'll find the right audience... Thus I made my move here!
I'll be reposting my wordpress blogs on here hopefully so maybe you can get an idea of what I'm about.
This blog will be very music-centred, in particular all things alternative. As you might've guessed from the title of my blog I'm a big Wilco fan, while I'm also a big fan of the likes of the White Stripes, Radiohead, Animal Collective, Grizzly Bear, The National, Arcade Fire, etc...
All things going to plan you might discover something you enjoy here, and perhaps I might too!
Kevin.

No comments:

Post a Comment